Disabled Parents Network - weblink
The Disabled Parents Network is a group of disabled parents who believe that disabled people have the right to have children and to be properly supported to carry out that right.
Who do we support?
All disabled parents, including parents with a physical or sensory impairment, parents with learning difficulties, deaf parents, parents with long term illnesses and parents with mental health issues, disabled people looking to become parents, family, friends and supporters of disabled parents, health, social work and other professionals and organisations working with disabled parents.
What we do?
We offer a range of services and support including,
• a telephone helpline and email support service
• contact with other disabled parents
• a website with news
• resources and information
• online discussion forum
• regular newsletter for members
• training sessions
• speakers for health and social care professionals
• volunteers and others working with disabled parents and parents to be
• speakers and workshop leaders at conferences and study days.
For further information on the disabled parent’s network, please see our website or contact us.
0800 018 4730
Disabled Parents Network