Caudwell Children provide family support services, equipment, treatment and therapies for disabled children and their families across the UK.
We also run our Enable Sport programme for talented disabled athletes and our Destination Dreams holiday for children fighting life threatening conditions.
Passionate, positive and practical, we are motivated to improve the lives of the estimated 770,000 disabled children living in the UK, starting with the 400,000 living in or on the margins of poverty.
Caudwell Children believe that every family should have the support and assistance they need to live their lives to their full potential, regardless of illness or disability. As such, we act as the safety net for parents who find themselves in need of additional support due to their child being diagnosed with a disability.
Through our Hospital Support programme we aim to reach families at the point of diagnosis and help guide them through the confusing and frightening landscape of medical appointments and jargon, signposting them to the support they need to build their new life.
Some of the support services families are signposted to then come under the banner of the Caudwell Children 'Core Services' which provide life changing donations of specialist equipment, family support services, treatments, disability sports equipment and our Destination Dreams holiday for children with life-threatening illnesses.
Services Equipment, enabling extraordinary children to live ordinary lives:-
• Therapy Tricycles
• Specialist Car Seats
• Buggies and Sensory Equipment.
• Changing children's futures
• Treatment Surgery not available in the UK
• Selective Dorsal Rhizotomy Therapy
Helping children reach their full potential:-
• Conductive Education
• Therapy at Advance
• Therapy at the Cerebral Palsy Physiotherapy Centre, R.E.A.C.H (Realising Every Autistic Child's Hopes)
• Unlocking Children's Lives
• ABA Therapy
• Auditory Integration Training
• Therapy at Advance
• Dietary and Nutritional Intervention.
• Supporting every step of the journey
• In-home Practical and Emotional Support
• Hospital Support Teams and Crisis Intervention.
• Giving children a chance to live a dream
• Fully-supported group holidays for children fighting life-threatening illnesses and their families.
• Giving children a sporting chance
• Specialist sports equipment.
For further information please visit www.caudwellchildren.com.
01782 600 262 / 0345 300 1348
Link to download the document